Jun 4, 2018

Motile Monday

motile ~ capable of moving spontaneously as a whole

Since you’re reading this post, it’s pretty obvious that neither of the planes I was on were hijacked by terrorists. I think the planes were a little too small to make effective weapons. ;-)

It was late when I got in last night, which is why this post is late, and which is why it’s going to be a short one. My pictures are all still on my phone and I think I’m going to create a “trip” page rather than create a special post, that way I can take my time. I’ll share the link when it’s finished.

Meanwhile, here are 10 things I learned from my trip:

1. Always make a list of clothes you want to take so you can co-ordinate your outfits and cut back on the amount of unnecessary baggage.

2. Ear plane earplugs are essential for anyone with sinus problems who fly – you still need to take your sinus medication, but your hearing comes back much quicker.

3. New Brunswick is cold!

4. Four days (only two full days really) is not enough time for a visit.

5. You can pack a heck of a lot of stuff into four days.

6. Take a real camera, don’t just depend on your phone for pictures (phone batteries tend to run down quickly)

7. Tai chi rocks!

8. New Brunswick is really windy!

9. My sister Nancy is a wonderful hostess – thank you for introducing me to tai chi and that yummy quinoa salad and finding so many awesome sites for us to see!

10. Saying good bye sucks.

No comments: