Apr 19, 2021

Macular Monday


macular ~ spotted; patchy



Hey everyone.

We’ve had a lot of rain lately and the lawns are looking good. The temperature has been consistently above freezing so it won’t be long before the trees start getting their leaves. Of course this being Ontario and all they’re calling for snow Wednesday, but the weather is supposed to get steadily better after that.

Anyway, I know I haven’t been exactly consistent when it comes to blogging lately, but I figured those of you who visit here regularly deserve a head’s up that it’ll be a while before I’m back on track again.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I’m unplugging for a couple of weeks – no social media (Facebook) and no blogging. When I come back I’ll give you an explanation of what’s going on, but for now I’m really not prepared to go into any details.

Don’t you hate when people do that? Like when a writer posts on Facebook that they have a “super secret project” in the works?

Sorry about that.

No, I don’t have COVID – I know that’s where most people’s minds go these days.

Like I said, I’ll give you a better explanation when I’m back.

And at least when I come back I’ll have something to talk about. :-D

Peace out, people.

No comments: