Dec 12, 2022

Two Week Warning

Can you believe Christmas is going to be here in just two weeks? How the heck did that happen? I have so much to do it’s not even funny.

Anyway, it dawned on me that I’ve dropped the ball (or Christmas ornament). Normally this is when I start flooding you with Christmas videos and I haven’t even posted one! So, guess what you’ll be getting here for the next two weeks. LOL

But first, I thought I’d share how big the kittens are getting.

This is them when we first got them:



And this is them now:



And I might point out that’s a laundry basket they’re stretched out in now. These guys are getting huge! And man can they eat. I think I’m spending almost as much on kitten food as I am on people food. And I really have to start stock piling. A week ago the pet food store was out of their brand of wet kitten food, so I tried a different brand and Dinsdale was NOT a happy camper. This one was all chicken and the other was pork and chicken. Khaos, however, did not care. She happily ate his share as well as her own. :-)

On to the Christmas videos. To start, I thought I’d share funny ones to give the Christmas spirit a lift.








No comments: