Feb 6, 2009

It’s About Time

When I started something new for Nanowrimo it was because the idea took hold of me two weeks prior to the start and wouldn’t let go. During that two weeks I got no writing at all done; all I could think about was the idea - going over it in my mind, refining it . . . I think that’s why I was successful in the Nano challenge.

Therefore, due to the lack of a fresh idea taking hold of me like that, I’ve decide for the time being I’m going to concentrate on my current WIPs. It would be nice to have at least one of them finished before I start something else.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Samhain Publishing has another free story blitz going on, 14 new stories leading up to Valentine’s Day. You can download them yourself HERE .


Also, anyone who’s stuck in the dreaded revision hell might be interested in this article. Holly Lisle is not only a prolific author, she’s very generous when it comes to sharing writing advice/information. THIS
article shares her one-pass revision plan. Check it out, I know I will be!

No comments: