Dec 13, 2010

Multipotent Monday

multipotent ~ having the power to do many things

Can you believe Christmas is in two weeks? I am so not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. No decorating, no baking, just a lot of bah humbug.

It was so mild on Saturday that we barbequed steaks for supper. Sunday it rained steadily most of the day. I am not impressed with this weather!

As far as last week’s goals went, I got my posts all up, although I was pretty late with the first installment of Fire. Then, while running errands, I picked up the last two books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series . . . I gave a fleeting thought to wrapping them up as an extra Christmas present, but their siren song was too strong to resist. I finished the last one Sunday evening. Now I have to wait until March for the next book to be published. *sigh*

This Week’s Goals:

Tuesday: This week’s installment of my series on superstition concerns itching palms.

Wednesday: Another Christmasy Hump Day Hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday: Part VII of my Famous Poets series will feature another lady poet, Anne Finch.

Friday: Chapter 2 of Fire. Hopefully this chapter will be up in a timely fashion.

Elsewhere in my week:

Whether I’m feeling the spirit of Christmas or not, the tree really needs to go up this week.

Writing-wise I’ll be adding new words to The Perfect Man, and I’d like to get ahead in my serial Fire. I’ll also continue the edits on Forever and For Always.

For the next couple of weeks I’ll be helping out at the editorial development house I used to work for. I actually helped out Thursday and Friday last week as well - it was great to see the old gang again.

And there you have it. My week to come. How about you? What’s in store for you this week?

2 comments:

Jamie D. said...

The Perfect Man sounds...perfect. :-) Good luck on the words & editing!

Bah humbug here too...just not feeling it at all. I keep trying to remind myself it will be over soon, but it's not working. *sigh*

Good luck with your projects this week! I'm burying myself in my writing, and trying to ignore the holiday crush coming down (and the fact I still have shopping to do).

C R Ward said...

I don't know what it is with the lack of holiday spirit this year . . .

I think I'm going to put the tree up tomorrow - maybe that'll help. :-)