Mar 30, 2009

Drug Induced Creativity

Let me start by saying I really feel like crap. It’s hard to think because my sinuses are so filled up they’re leaking into my brain. And the amount of cold medicine I’ve taken is making me nauseous. Just thought I’d share.

Thank you to Chippy for the suggestion of the blog post title. I've been writing this while talking to her on MSN and I'm pretty sure I've made no more sense to her than I'm making here.

I have to be honest here, I didn’t get any writing done this weekend, other than jotting down an idea or two. I did do some editing, but nothing of my own. This was something of a friend’s I’ve had sitting around for a while and I found it while looking for something else. The folder didn’t seem all that big so I thought I’d get it done, only once I was really into it I discovered I’d only printed out the first 50 pages.

So there I was at 1:30 a.m., trying to find the disk I’d saved it to. Yes, it was that long ago. I’m suitably ashamed. I did find the disk, and now I have a copy of the file sitting on my lap top. I also printed out the remainder of the document so I can try and get it finished up ASAP.

My brain is just not functioning today. I’ve spent the last two hours trying to write this post and I still have no idea what I’m doing. I keep typing in circles and contradicting myself. I’d planned on revamping this blog today, but I haven’t found one of the pictures I wanted to use and every time I look I get distracted.

Time to go have a nap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is nice to know that other people have DIC's too!