Mar 29, 2011

Choices

As I said yesterday, it’s time for a new series on Tuesdays. I’ve got lots of ideas, but I need help settling on which one to start with. So, I’ve decided to open a poll for voting and to help you help me to decide, I’ve even done a blurb about each of the choices.

1. The Zodiac
What’s your sign? While you probably already know what your astrological sign is, I’ll bet there’s all kinds of information about it you’re unaware of. Personality traits are just the tip of the iceberg here.

2. Prophets
I’m sure most of you are familiar Nostradamus and how it’s believed that he predicted the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. He’s probably the most well-known prophet but there are many others out there. Aren’t you curious about what others may have predicted? I know I am.

3. The Chinese Zodiac
For many years I thought I was born in the year of the Boar, but that’s because I was following the Western calendar which has the New Year on January 1. The Chinese New Year falls on a different day each year and it turns out I was actually born in the year of the Dog. It’s amazing the difference a few days makes.

4. The Seven Wonders of the World
Think you know what they are? I thought so too until I started doing some research. And just so you know, there’s more than one list out there. :-)

5. Other
So maybe you don’t like any of these ideas. This is your chance to come up with something better. Seriously! I’m open to suggestions, so if you want to choose this option go ahead . . . but you have to leave your suggestion in the comments.

The poll is in the upper right corner and will be up for a week.

3 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

I vote for zodiac =)

Anonymous said...

I'm fascinated by prophets and prophecies. So I vote for that.

C R Ward said...

The good news is, no matter which choice wins the poll they'll all be used eventually. :-)