Mar 14, 2011

Migraineur Monday

migraineur ~ one who suffers from migraines

Last week tried its best to kick my butt with weather induced migraines and a flooded basement, but I still managed to get all my posts up on time. I even managed to get something original written for my poetry form and made a couple of entries into my journal.

I felt like I had a really busy week, but other than my blog posts (and some work done for another editor) I really didn’t have a lot to show for it. Then Saturday I decided to stop worrying about the writing for the weekend and slowly started to catch up on a few things I’ve been letting slide lately. I’m not fully caught up yet, but I’m getting there.

I even managed a post on other blog and check it out – the lovely Nofretiri gave me a Stylish Blogger Award. You just need to scroll down to yesterday to see it. :-)

This Week’s Goals:

Tuesday: Part Twelve of my series on Home Remedies. This is something we’ve all suffered with from time to time – hiccups.

Wednesday: Another Hump Day Hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday: The poetry form of the week will be the Traditional Mongolian Metre.

Friday: Chapter 15 of Fire. Hmm. I wonder what’s in that letter the Mother left for them?

Elsewhere in my week:

I have a writing friend who’s doing a book signing at a local bookstore on Tuesday. You can find out about Linda Hutsell-Manning’s book, That Summer in Franklin HERE.

Thursday there’s a poetry reading which always seems to energize my writing, so I don’t want to miss that.

I’ve decided to go back to making lists. Really, the only sure way to keep me organized is for me to be able to see what all I should be doing. I’m actually going to start out with two lists: one of what I should be doing, and the other of what I’m actually doing. I know I waste a lot of my time when I could be doing something productive, so I want to keep a record of not only what I’ve been doing, but how much time I spend doing it. And, to keep me honest, next Monday I’ll report back on what I’ve been wasting my time with.

So . . . what else?

* Work on business website
* Work on poetry chap book
* Work on Forever and For Always
* Work on taxes

Sounds like a lot of work, doesn’t it? ;-) Let’s see how much of the above list makes it to my report next Monday.

So how about you? What are you up to? Do you have your taxes done? Did you give up anything for Lent? I really want to know!

No comments: