Apr 16, 2012

Mussitation Monday

mussitation murmuring; grumbling

Wow, I can’t believe it. I got all my posts up last week and only one of them was late. That was the Friday Flash story and it took a little longer to write than I counted on. It was a fun story to write . . . but don’t take my word for it, scroll down and see for yourself. :-)

My other goal for last week was to get some reading in and I managed that as well. Now I’m going to have to make one of my goals for next week updating my reading list and updating my Goodreads list.

Last week turned out to be pretty good, all things considered. The sun shone, mostly, and other than a funeral I had to go to Thursday morning, the only other dark spot was an unfortunately choice of hair dye. What can I say? They were out of my regular brand and colour and the big selling point of my chosen substitute was that it was on sale. I’m sure the pinkish tint will wash out eventually.

What’s Up This Week:
The schedule is up on the side bar, so I’m just giving the highlights here.

Tuesday On Random Thoughts We have Part Seven of Prophets and Prophecies, Nostradamus. :-) On Random Writings we’ll have a review of one of the books I read last week. If you’re an author and would like me to review your book, drop me a line at carolrward(at)gmail(dot)com. I promise I’ll put your book at the top of my list. :-)

Wednesday (on Random Writings) Chapter Forty-eight of Shades of Errol Flynn. Now that Jessica’s had her talk with Ellen, it’s time for Howard to brain-storm with Thackery and Paran. And on Random Thoughts there’ll be another hump day hunk for your viewing pleasure – on time this time. :-)

Thursday we have Chapter Thirteen of Water (on Random Thoughts). And on Random Writings we have a special treat. To celebrate the launch of her new site Kaizen Journaling, the lovely Dolly Garland has written a guest post. You really don't want to miss it!

Friday On Passion For Poetry (Random Writings) there will be a poem, probably someone else’s ‘cause I did an original one last week. And on Random Thoughts I’ll (hopefully) have a flash piece prompted by a picture.

2 comments:

Jamie D. said...

You know...I've seen a lot of bright pink hair lately. Maybe you should just embrace the madness and go florescent! LOL

I am just loving "Water"...and every time I see Shades in my reader, I skim it and want to go back and catch up. Maybe I'll do that this week now that my bookkeeping is more or less done. :-)

C R Ward said...

Actually, I have thought about going purple . . . pink's just not my colour. LOL

Glad you're liking Water. I think it helps that it's part of a series, it keeps me on track. Shades seems to wander all over the place. I suspect it's going to be a nightmare to edit. *sigh*