Nov 12, 2018

Muddled Monday

muddle ~ bring into a disordered or confusing state; an untidy and disorganized state or collection

Oh, look – it’s Monday and I don’t have a post for you. There’s a very good reason for that:



Here’s a link if you’d like to learn more about it - NaNoWriMo

And I’m about 4,000 words behind. This is not unusual for me as I usually spend the month of November falling behind and catching up and falling behind again until the very end when I put on a burst of words and trip over the finish line.

This year is a bit more of a struggle than previous years so not only am I not doing a proper post today, I probably won’t do one next Monday either. Just so you know.

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy one of my favourite things about – NaNo cats!







No comments: