Jul 12, 2010

Macilent Monday

macilent ~ lean; excessively thin

I have to admit I did far more reading than writing last week, but with the heat I didn’t feel like doing much else. As much as I love summer, I love it for the green-ness, not for the heat. I was born in a snow storm, which makes me a true winter’s child.

This Week’s Goals:

Tuesday: Part IX of my fairy tale series will feature the Princess and the Pea.

Wednesday: A new hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday: This week’s Passion for Poetry is the Welsh form of Gwawdodyn Hir.

Friday: Chapter 46 of the Space Opera.

Elsewhere in my week:

I have a few more plot holes in Forever and For Always before I can call it done, but it’s getting close, so when I’m not doing my blog posts I’ll be working on that.

I’ve fallen way behind on reviewing the books I’ve been reading for my reading challenge, so I’d like to start catching up on that. Maybe a review or two a day.

Other than that, I’ll be trying to stay cool. A neat trick during our present heat wave. What about you? What’s your week ahead look like?

2 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Ugh. I'm a winter baby too...and far more comfortable with "temperate temperatures" than the hot stuff. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

Sounds like things are busy for you, but not unmanageable. Same here - things are calming down again, finally. Good luck with Forever and For Always - close is a good thing. :-)

I'm focused on Tempest this week, so much to do, so little time. I'll be glad when it's done and up and I can move on...

C R Ward said...

Glad things are calming down for you. :-)

I agree, there's always so much to do, so little time to do it in.