Jul 24, 2010

Write On!

Yeah, I know. Normally I don't post on Saturdays but this was just too fun not to pass on. :-)

I saw this penmanship meme first on my e-friend Erica's blog, and then on my e-friend Adam's blog, so I figured the universe was trying to tell me something.

Instructions:

Write out the following on a piece of paper, then upload it so everyone can see:

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:

CRAB

HUMOR

KALEIDOSCOPE

PAJAMAS

GAZILLION

7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?

And here's my scan of my answers(click on the image to make it bigger):



And now you see why the computer is such a godsend. :-)

You might also note that the more I write, the less legible my writing becomes. Give it a try! You have nothing to lose but your pride! ;-)

2 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Hah! I've seen your handwriting before, and I have to say, it makes me feel good to know there's someone out there with handwriting almost as bad as mine. LOL

C R Ward said...

And to think I used to do caligraphy! :-)