Jun 10, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday

Okay, yes. You caught me. I totally stole these video clips from other sites and I really can’t remember where. Colour me bad! Give me a break, it’s like 7:30 a.m. and I haven’t even had a coffee yet. Trust me, you’re lucky I’m even managing to get a post up before I leave for school, let alone a coherent one!

Before you watch this video I had to admit that I really loved this song when it first came out. Now, I think I love it even more. :-) This version is a hoot!




For you fantasy and adventure lovers out there, I give you the Middle-Earth A-Team:



And for you Science Fiction fans, we have Star Trek. I was actually looking for something else when I found this and it’s surprising how many other parodies with the same idea are out there!

No comments: