Aug 12, 2013

Mutic Monday

mutic ~ lacking normal defensive parts or organs

Everyone have a good weekend? I spent the weekend in our nation's capital for a wedding - in other words, I have a legitimate excuse for getting no writing or editing done on the weekend. No reading or crafts either! LOL

I gotta admit, I was feeling a little antsy up in Ottawa. As you know, I am not the most social of persons, and there was way too many people in way too little space. But I was glad to be a part of my niece's special day. It was nice to get home again though.

You know, until I looked at the actual numbers for last week, I thought I was kind of a slacker. Monday was the Civic holiday and we spent it out at the cottage, Wednesday I had company, Thursday afternoon I was shopping in Peterborough, and Saturday I was in Ottawa. So there's three and a half days when I really wasn't able to get much done.

However, comparing last week's total to the week before, there's only about a six hour difference. I don't know if I was more focused or just made better use of what time I had, but I hope I keep up the good work.

Blog Stuff For the Week:

Tuesday: Part thirteen in my series on the Major Arcana of the Tarot is Death.
Wednesday:
A new hump day hunk for your viewing pleasure. ;-)
Thursday: Chapter 78 of Water. I'm starting to get the impression this group likes it in the volcano! Guess I'll have to see if I can prod them along.
Friday: This week's Ramble will be another surprise one. One of these days I should come up with a list of topics. :-)

Other Stuff

This week's TraxTime report runs from August 4 through August 10.

Crafts - 4 hours and 47 minutes ~ way down from 13 hrs and 19 min
Emails - 5 hours and 42 minutes ~ down from 6 hrs and 9 min
Games - 7 hours and 38 minutes ~ down from 9 hrs and 4 min
Reading - 1 hour and 13 minutes ~ about the same - 1 hr and 29 min
Non-fiction - 8 hours and 24 minutes ~ down from 10 hrs and 43 min
Fiction - 3 hours and 42 minutes ~ about the same - 3 hrs and 30 min
Editing - 11 hours and 36 minutes ~ way up from 6 hrs and 6 min

Not bad, not bad at all considering I really only worked three and a half out of seven days last week.

I only spent about a third of the amount of time crafting as I did the week before - that was a big surprise. But I was very happy to see my gaming time went down as well. And do you see? I almost doubled the amount of time I spent editing. Go me! LOL

But ... those pesky Fiction times aren't really moving upwards yet. However, what you don't see reflected there is the split in time. The week before the bulk of my Fiction time was spent on Water. Last week I spent less time on Water, and added a new story to the Fiction total. So technically I got more accomplished.

This week's focus will be keeping those Editing times up, and increasing the Fiction times. Let's hear it for new words! :-)

No comments: