Mar 14, 2014

What I'm Reading




My reading for last week started out strong, but then kind of fizzled out. I keep saying I'm going to start making more time to read . . . one of these days I might actually do it. :-)

Electronic Books

Did not get back to The Cobweb Bride by Vera Nazarian, nor Mr. Love by Sally Mason, nor Dark Love by Claudy Conn.

In fact, the only time I turned George on was to load my copy of Jasmine Betrayal, by Jamie DeBree onto him.

That's not to say I didn't do any electronic reading last week, just not on my Kindle. I read Hidden Gems and Hiding From the Night, by my friend Deborah Lean in e-form on my lap top. They're both crime drama/mysteries with a dash of romance thrown in. To be perfectly honest, crime drama is not in my top ten list of things to read, but these both were great reads. I might have to revisit my list.

And in case you were wondering, the reason there are no links for them is because they're not published yet. But trust me, as soon as they're available, I'll let you know. ;-)

Tree Books

Still haven't got back into The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance yet, which is odd because I really like both anthologies and time travel romance.

I did, however, read another couple of chapters of Hunting the Corrigan's Blood by Holly Lisle. It's been a while since I read any science fiction and it's a nice change.

Re-Reads

I'm about three quarters of the way through Sword and Sorceress III and still thoroughly enjoying it. The last story I read was by Mercedes Lackey, and was the first story in the Tarma and Kethry series, one of my favourites.

A friend of mine gave me a bag of books yesterday and I've added them to the pile. I really do have to start reading more. The unread pile is going to start rivaling the read pile soon!

No comments: