Mar 25, 2015

Wreck This Journal - Week Six

For anyone who's new, you can catch the previous weeks here: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4
Week 5

Wrecking a journal can be fun, but it can also be time consuming. I was a little short on time this week, so I picked some easy ones.

First, I found this page:



I didn't want to just rip the page out, that would make it too easy. So I used a craft knife to carefully remove just the cup form, then, as instructed, used some tape to stick it together. You might need to click on the picture to enlarge it to see that I really did fill it with water. It wasn't the most water-tight of vessels, which is why it's sitting propped up in a glass.



This next one was even simpler:



Pretty straight forward, eh? In this next picture my lovely assistance Dante is showing how much fun paper balls can be:



And finally, we come to the last of the easy ones:



Had I thought of it at the time, instead of ripping the page out and making a paper airplane, I should have used different colours of paper and made a bunch of them, then glued them to the page. But I didn't, so I'm stuck with just the one plane. And once again Dante deigned to pose for me. Doesn't he look thrilled?



I don't know if it was the quality of the paper or the design, but this plane is one of the best I've ever flown. :-)

Why not give it a try yourself? Here's a LINK to a website with a bunch of different designs for paper airplanes.

Join me here next week to see how I continue to wreck my journal!

No comments: