Aug 22, 2014

What I'm Reading




Whoops! I almost forgot about my books post this week.

Hey, I've been busy. So busy that I didn't get a whole lot of reading done at all, so late as it is, this isn't going to be much of a post. ;-)

Electronic Books

No electronic reading to speak of. Normally that would mean I haven't been riding the exercise bike, but in this case that's not true. I did ride, I just didn't read from George. I read a paperback instead. :-)

Tree Books

No progress to report on Hunting the Corrigan's Blood by Holly Lisle. Don't even ask. ;-)

No progress on Water For Elephants, by Sara Gruen either. I suspect those elephants are going to get mighty thirsty before I get back to them.

I had to buy myself a new journal last week - I'm still in shock that I used up the old one so fast - and of course that meant a trip to Coles, which is part of the Chapters/Indigo book chain. Yes, I know there are other places to buy journals, but they're not as pretty as the ones in Coles. :-)

Anyway. I couldn't go to Coles and not even look at the books . . . and sitting on the shelf, all by itself, was a copy of the latest book in the Lynsay Sands Argeneau Vampires series. As you know (if you know me at all) if I was ever to be bitten by a vampire, I would want it to be one of Lynsay Sands vampires. :-)

The book was Vampire Most Wanted, which is number 20 in the series, I believe. And it was every bit as yummy as the rest of the series. This one centered around Basha Argeneau, who went through a trauma as a child that separated her from her family and left her on the run from them for centuries. She's found by the uber hot Marcus Notte, who turns out to be her life mate. But the path to true love is never easy, especially if you're a rogue vampire and your life mate is an enforcer sent to track you down.

Re-Reads Yeah, I'm pretty much coming up empty here. The book migration ground to a halt, so no old books have been tempting me, and I haven't even really had time to so much as glance at the two I had on the go.

Seriously. One day I will be organized so that I have time for all the things I want to get done in a day.

One day . . . ;-)

No comments: