Apr 2, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

A funny thing happened on the way to editing. . .

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I've been wanting to give my blog a face lift. I've seen several other blogs that have links, widgets and whatnot on both sides of the post column and I really wanted to set up my blog that way.

So yesterday morning I snooped around on the internet until I found the template I wanted and installed it in my blog. The transition wiped out pretty much everything except the posts, the archive, and some links, so it was almost like starting from scratch.

I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out, especially the pictures of my muse. Notice how his eyes look the same in both cat and human form. :-)

I must admit to having spent a little more time than I expected on it. Everything is the way I want it except for the title. I had a really cool header I created with a graphic and the blog's full name, but for some reason I can't get it to show up. It's probably something to do with the coding but for the life of me I can't figure out what.

Oh, well, what else did I have to do today anyway, write?

No comments: