Apr 8, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday

A few of the other writing blogs I visit have themes for each day, which I like as a reader because I know what to expect from these blogs. As a writer, I can also appreciate it that it makes it somewhat easier to come up with a post for these days.

I find that having two blogs can be somewhat problematic on the weeks where there’s nothing much going on. I live in a small town where, let’s face it, not much goes on. The big news of the week was that due to inclement weather they had to postpone the Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny race from last weekend to this weekend. This race commemorates the spring of 1980 when the Ganaraska River flooded out the small town next to ours. Which was the “big happening” of that year.

Okay, now where was I?

Right, theme days. Creative Fridays are easy. I just have to pull out something I’ve been working on and voila! I’m done. Whimsical Wednesdays might take a bit more work, but I’m going to try to keep it light-hearted. If I come up with a snappy title for Mondays, I’ll let you know. Right now it’s more of a post-weekend whining thing. :-)

So, to start Whimsical Wednesdays off, let’s hear it for Snoopy! He’s one of my favorite struggling authors and he seems to have the right idea when it comes to editing. Just click on it for a larger image.


No comments: