Oct 23, 2008

R*E*S*P*E*C*T

I have the greatest respect for people who post on their blogs every day. Or maybe it’s a case of blogger envy. My life is just not that exciting. Take this week for instance. What have I done so far?

I sorted through and organized some piles of stuff from my office - not just back into new piles, but into storage bins that have been put away. My desk area looks so nice now! We'll just see how long it lasts.

Set up and cleaned up my desk top computer. Watched the snow. Watched the Africam. Went to talk to my career counselor about going back to school.

Very little reading, very little writing. And even though the weather’s been grey and miserable, I’m not going to use that as an excuse. It’s just the kind of mood I’m in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. I've been neglecting my writing for the past week. I did, however, write a few new poems that aren't posted on my blog or site, but the change in our season has me packing away things in our garage, washing my sweaters, stocking our pantry and so forth. It's late autumn but it feels as if it's about to snow any day now. Brr

C R Ward said...

Our area is under a storm watch right now. We're expecting 15 to 30 cm (about a foot) of snow within the next couple of days. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy! I hope you have a lot of hot chocolate or tea. I'm down to one last tea bag, until Friday. No snow here, yet, but still cold.
Stay warm. :)