Jun 13, 2011

Multicipital Monday

multicipital ~ many-headed

Last week was a pretty good week, despite the fact that my serial instalment was a little late. I even managed to write an original example for Thursday’s poetry form. Got lots of writing and editing done, and even managed to get some reading in.

I finished the edits on the really great book that belongs to someone else. No matter how many times I went over it, I never got tired of reading it. I can’t wait until it’s released and you can be sure I’ll be sharing the links on its release date so you can buy a copy. Trust me, you won’t be sorry!

The weather was a little stormy last week – lots of rain, thunder, and lightning, and we even lost power a couple of times. This week is supposed to be good though.

This Week’s Schedule:

Tuesday: Part III of the Seven Wonders of the Medieval World is the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa

Wednesday: A new hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday: This week will feature the verse form Epulaeryu.

Friday: Chapter 28 of Fire. Hmm. I wonder what Rayne and Pyre are going to find in the temple of Nishon?

Random Thoughts

Today: I’m discussing God and Villains.

Wednesday: Chapter 5 of my on-line serial Shades of Errol Flynn.

Saturday: Grappling With Grammar – Colon, Semi-colon, and Dash

Elsewhere in my week:

Now that the edits are done on the really good book I have no more excuses not to sail full steam ahead on the edits for An Elemental Wind. It’s not as heinous as I thought it would be, just a little time consuming because I’m working from a hard copy. This actually works out well though because I’m puppy-sitting four out of five days this week so I can take it with me.

The writing was going well enough last week that I managed to get a few chapters ahead in Shades of Errol Flynn. This week I’d like to get ahead in Fire as well. Sometimes the journal entry can take as long to write as the rest of the instalment which means I’m up pretty late writing it. So, the first goal is to get ahead in the journal entries again, and then try and get ahead in the chapters.

There’s still lots of transcription to do on the Living History project, plus sound editing to do on the computer. It’s not hard work to do, just tedious.

I keep forgetting about the new pictures taken for my website last week, so that’s on this week’s list (again) as well. And while I’m at it, maybe I’ll get back to working on my website, I’ve been slacking off where it’s concerned.

And yes, the preceding paragraph was copy/pasted from last week. :-)

And that’s pretty much my week. What about you? What will you be up to?

No comments: