Dec 14, 2012

12 Days Until Christmas


Are you ready? I'm sure not.

Could we put off Christmas for another month or so? Pretty please?

We still don't have any snow, and the temperature's been kind of up and down lately. I refuse to put the flannel sheets on the bed until the temperature hovers around zero for at least five days in a row. Every time I even think of breaking out the flannel the temperature goes up again. So far we've had one minor brush with freezing rain, but no snow.

Bah! Humbug!

However, despite flu bugs and sinus attacks and lack of snow, I am starting to feel just a smidgeon of the Christmas spirit. So today's Christmas music videos will be half humorous and half serious. Hope you like them. :-)


I Am Santa Claus




Achmed the Dead Terrorist - Jingle Bombs




Faith Hill – Where Are you Christmas




Carol of the Bells – Celtic Woman




Silent Night – Elvis



No comments: