Mar 21, 2014

What I'm Reading




I actually did make a bit more of an effort to squeeze some reading in last week. It was more a little bit here and there, but it was still better than I've been doing lately. :-)

Electronic Books

I did managed to read a bit more of The Cobweb Bride by Vera Nazarian. It would have been more but I had to go do something else and never got back to it.

Did not get back to Mr. Love by Sally Mason, but I read a little bit more of Dark Love by Claudy Conn while I was waiting for a poetry reading to start. I'm still not very far into it, but I like what I've read so far.

And oops! I was mistaken last week when I said Hidden Gems, by Deborah Lean wasn't available yet. It's been out for a while, so go click on the link to get your copy today.

Tree Books

I'm about halfway through The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance. A couple of the stories seemed a little familiar to me, but with the number of anthologies I have, it's not surprising it included stories that are featured elsewhere.

I also read another couple of chapters of Hunting the Corrigan's Blood by Holly Lisle. Not only is it science fiction, it's a crime drama/mystery as well. The best of both worlds.

Re-Reads

I'm just about finished with Sword and Sorceress III and not a bad story in the bunch, which is nothing less than I expect from a series edited by the late Marion Zimmer Bradley. While it's sad I'm close to being done, I'm happy I'll be able to start the next one in the series soon. :-)

Shameless Plug

Drumroll please . . . I'm happy to announce that An Elemental Water , Book III of the Ardraci Elementals series will be coming soon to an e-store near you. Just waiting for my editor/proof reader to get back to me before I make the final changes. Of course it might help her move faster if I wasn't making her do the cover for it too. Want a peak? Here it is:



Awesome, isn't it? She's a woman of many talents. :-)

No comments: