Oct 7, 2019

Multiloculate Monday

multiloculate ~ many-chambered

The daughter had a conference last week, so I got to spend some extra time with the grandbaby. It was kind of nice because we’ve missed her a bit since she started school full time, and it turns out she’s missed us too.

My parents died when I was fairly young, so my daughter never knew them. I’d like to think she’d have been as close to them as we are to our grandbaby. For sure my dad would have had fun building her things, just like the hubby does for the grandbaby.

Take his latest construction project – the grandbaby wanted a tree fort, so he built her one. And of course she was in on it from the very beginning. First, they had to pick just the right spot:



Then the grandbaby supervised while Grappy got the supports in place:



Of course even supervising is hard work, and when you work hard you need a break once in awhile:



But then apparently Grappy was working too slow, so the grandbaby had to pitch in and help:



Finally, for all intents and purposes, it was done. The grandbaby even got to pick out the colour it was painted. All that’s lacking in the picture is the roof, which went up later that week.



Looks to me like a job well done.

1 comment:

Nutella said...

This was lovely thanks for writing this