Jul 16, 2013

My Apologies . . .



Apparently the dodginess I was feeling on Sunday wasn't just due to the heat. It seems like I've picked up some kind of bug.

I spent most of yesterday napping and although I was feeling better towards bedtime, I felt better at bedtime on Sunday too, so there's no guarantee if I'm on the mend or not.

So I've decided I'm taking a blogging break this week. I need to focus on getting well enough for my reading on Thursday. As long as I can stand for my 20 minutes of fame without falling over, I'll be good to go.

So my apologies for anyone stopping by to read this week's Tarot post or the installment for Water. I promise I will be back next week.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate any get well vibes you can spare. :-)

1 comment:

Jamie D. said...

Dang it anyways. Feel better soon!