Oct 5, 2016

Oops! The Film Broke





I had a wonderful plan for October. I was going to spend the month watching and reviewing the classic creature feature horror movies: Frankenstein, The Mummy, Dracula ... You know, to get everyone in the Halloween spirit.

Alas, YouTube was not my friend on the weekend. I spent so much time trying to bring one of these up that I had no time to watch one. And for the record, these movies are not available on YouTube. Nor are they available through Netflix. *sigh*

So then I had the half-hearted idea of just talking about some of these movies, not reviewing them but maybe discussing why they made such a mark in the film industry. Maybe even doing a poll on Facebook to see what movies people think of when they hear Classic Horror.

BUT ...

Yesterday I was in Walmart (looking for a stylus for my tablet) and lo and behold they had my movies on sale. Sweet!

However, I did not have time to watch any of them last night, and I’m not sure if I’ll have the time today either.

So the weekly review is coming, I’m just not sure when.

No comments: