Dec 14, 2020

Militaster Monday

militaster ~ soldier without skill or ability

Well, the renovation has pretty much come to a standstill until the new year. Someone was supposed to come Friday to re-measure our counters but we never heard from them. The hubby has the new sink sitting in place and I gotta say, it looks pretty good – even without taps or counter.

It’s kind of frustrating that I can’t even really finish loading up the cupboards. The upper cabinets need the trim around the top and it’s better to do that with the cupboards empty, so anything I put in there will just have to come out again. And the lower cabinets on either side of the sink – well, the one on the left would only need to be unloaded again when the plumber needs to get at the pipes to hook up the sink, and the one on the right needs to be empty so the plumbing for the dishwasher can be snaked through it. And I have to wonder, if I’m going to have hoses going through there, is that going to interfere with the lazy susan on the bottom?

But meanwhile, we only have two Mondays until Christmas, so I would be remiss if I did not keep up with my holiday tradition of posting Christmas Carols for your listening pleasure. And in keeping with tradition, I’m starting out with a few of my favourite funny ones. So here they are, in no particular order.

All You Need Is Elves


I'm Climbing Up the Christmas Tree


12 Pains of Christmas


Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire


I Am Santa Claus

No comments: