Sep 23, 2008

Book Plug

Okay, to start off today I’d like to do a plug for another author. Go HERE and read a free version of Big Bad Wolf. Gennita Low not only writes amazing romance novels she works full time as a roofer. I can’t imagine what that must be like in the Florida sun (not that you’d ever catch me up on a roof under any circumstances). Anyway, she just finished serializing one of her books on her website and you don’t want to miss it! I read it as it was posted (and Kudos to you Jen for never making us wait more than a couple of days between posts) and enjoyed it tremendously. I have three of her other books as well and trust me, they were worth every penny. It makes me wish I was 30 years younger so I could run away and become a Navy SEAL!

Today’s progress was a little slower, but as long as there’s some progress I’m not going to complain. I have noticed that this week I seem to work better in the later afternoon and evening though. I have no idea what that’s all about, other than the fact I missed an episode of Fringe to write instead.

Changeling +813
Driving Into Forever +2206
Today’s Total +3019

And the surprising thing is, that Magic was the one that didn’t get opened today. The Muse is a fickle creature and she appears to be having a lot of fun at my expense lately.

No comments: