Sep 26, 2008

Friday Update

Yes, I know I didn’t post yesterday. That’s because there was nothing to post. It was not a good day.

Today, however, things started to get better. Despite the fact I was busy with other things until mid-afternoon, the writing came a little easier for me. I’d like to breathe a big sigh of relief and say whatever was wrong with me is over, but I don’t want to jump the gun. There’s still tomorrow to come.

Now to the nitty gritty. The weekly word update:
Magic +1483
Changeling +4077
Driving Into Forever +7924
Total +13,484

Almost as good a word count as last week, but spread out amongst the three works in progress instead of just a single work.

To be honest, I’m surprised at how well I did. Especially when you consider how much I struggled this week. Perhaps the biggest surprise was Changeling - I had no idea I’d worked on it so much.

Guess this is what happens when you don't pay attention.

No comments: