Sep 15, 2008

Two Days in a Row!

The old me would have looked at the word count yesterday and then slacked off for a week. In fact, that’s exactly what happened the last time I did 4,000 words in one day.

But that was the old me. The new me couldn’t get interested in games today and made the conscious decision not to catch up on my blog reading until I’d done some writing. So I opened up all three works in progress.

I had ideas for all three - I’d left Changeling at a crucial point and I’m basically starting from scratch with DIF. But the WIP that really pulled at me to deal with it today was Magic, and deal with it I did, to the tune of 3500 words.

I wrote the ending, the part leading up to the ending, and came up with a title. But I’m still going to refer to it as Magic because quite frankly it’s magic the way I’m sticking with it.

I hope I keep up the good work.

I know better than to make any promises.

No comments: